Buck jammin...trial cammin..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Last week I decided to pick up a jug of "Buck Jam" to give it a shot with my trail cams.

While the product suggests pouring the mixture on a stump I decided to scuff up the ground in only a small one foot circle and poor the jam in the open dirt. After mixing the loose soil with the jam I set the cam and left for the week.

I am happy to say that the Jam unquestionably attracted and maintained the attention of the deer.

In order to freshen it up this week, (and ideally prevent the deer from having to digging to much), I did throw some rotting logs into the spot and remix some additional Jam.

All in all I think the "Jam" is a great product for those out of way locations where attractant is desired for getting trail cam pictures.

One last thing I would like to add is the fact that this product is pretty cheap as well. I used less than 25% of a 7$ bottle on this site and expect it will last a few weeks even if I didn't freshen it...

JC

81-7084.jpg

81-7082.jpg

81-7085.jpg

81-70820.jpg

Jam

I used it befoire and liuke it. But you have to refresh after a good rain. I also use the powder deer cocaine and pour it onto olld stumps. They will eat and lick that stump smooth, dig uder it and it lasts longer. Only needs excited once evry 45 days or so.

JC would you mind telling us what model cuddieback you used. The photos are amazing compared to mine. Long and hard to get that quality out of the old moultrie

Stompie said:
JC would you mind telling us what model cuddieback you used. The photos are amazing compared to mine. Long and hard to get that quality out of the old moultrie

thats for sure, you gotta love cuddeback pic quality.

the cuddes I use are a couple year old experts

CDY_0049.jpg

CDY_0010-1.jpg

CDY_0018.jpg

10point.jpg

thank you: what really great photo's I am going to have to get out the "how to buy a new one without getting divorced" manual

Stompie said:
thank you: what really great photo's I am going to have to get out the "how to buy a new one without getting divorced" manual

Just buy it and be sure to take her out for dinner.

Back