Buyer beware - prbullets - Cecil Epp

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shoot No Excuses Bullets also….great products reasonably priced in this economy….
I could be wrong but…everyone is buying toilet paper …comparatively few people are buying in-line muzzleloader bullets…

With that in mind, coupled with the seasonal nature of the potential customer base, market share is a little more essential for the niche business…which most likely is promoted or demoted on forums like this one...word travels faster than it ever did…anonymously.

Anyone done business or bought bullets from PR since December?????
My order didn't happen and wondering if others had the same neglect.
Never have a problem with ordering from prbullet. I don’t believe it’s the company, it’s the people delivering the stuff.

Don't reflect too hard. He should have stepped up and made the situation Right. My guess is, he's a cantankerous individual who believes he is always right. That is the exact opposite of a good business person. I will never purchase anything from him due to his attitude.
No he’s not I’ve talked to the man quite a bit , never had a problem with orders . I never had a problem with him. Just to say he’s help walk me through lot of screw ups, I did in the past.

No he’s not I’ve talked to the man quite a bit , never had a problem with orders . I never had a problem with him. Just to say he’s help walk me through lot of screw ups, I did in the past.

I have a hard time believing that.I’ve talked to the man quite a bit , never had a problem with orders . I never had a problem with him. Just to say he’s help walk me through lot of screw ups, I did in the past.

Back