Cabela's XPG led 3-watt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
i was sick of cheap flashlights, so i did some research and picked one of these up a month age before duck opener and WOW it is awesome. super bright it lights up the hole woods. its almost like a minny spotlight but still has a wide pattern. and the battery run time is almost double of a comparable surefire. for $44 its a must buy to any hunter!

That is a good light, but I found one I like better. I compared it to the XPG in the store and the buckmaster was definately brighter. The main feature I like though is that it has 2 lights: the lower wattage LED's that are low intensity and green (animals can't see) for getting to and from hunting areas, and the Xenon bright bulb when bright light is needed. The green light don't use much battery, in fact I did not have to replace the batteries at all this year. Here is the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... &noImage=0

Down side is it is twice as expensive ($40) and it does use lithium batteries. However, it is much lower priced and has a longer run time than the surefires. It is not as bright as they are, but is definately bright enough.

Back