Cabelass 800-Gram All-Leather Iron Ridge Boots(Big guy size)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramitupurs84

Reaction score
Well first off, I am 6'7" and about 270 pounds. So I have a hard time finding clothes let alone shoes/boots for my size 16 foot. I ordered them on Wednesday night. I had them on my door step on Friday. I bought them for the sole and only purpose of hunting in Michigan. I ordered size 16 and EE width.

The terrain I hunt is farm fields/wetlands. It's either wet or snow covered when we hit the "woods". I've had the tread print on the bottom of boots prior to this pair. They are great for climbing mild hills or inclines. I wore them today to the range just to see how they would do on my feet.

I had a lot of room in the toe and my feet didn't sweat at all just wearing a single pair of socks. They laced up nice. I didn't feel any bunching from the "tong" of the boot when it was laced or being laced up. It was very warm, but not uncomfortable I think it was in the 50's when I went. I think they are almost broke in. They felt huge but stiffness was absent. I've never had a boot just break in as I walked. Each step felt more natural like you do when you were a tennis shoe.

I haven't worn them in the "woods" but Cabelas shipping was superb, customer service was nice, the boot is a great bargain at $103, they have nice ranges of sizes.
Here's the boot:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... hasJS=true

Latest posts

Back