Anyone Receive Their Patriot Lately?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And if so how many weeks to receive it?
Mark had posted on here several months ago he had been at 25 weeks during last summer, but had brought that down.
Mine's been ordered almost 15 weeks.
Got all the stuff I need to shoot it!!

You are much better on those than me.
Where do you get all of those??
Many of us, me included, have gone through it.
You know you need to see someone when you start chewing your fingernails............. LOL

I save too much stuff..........

Mark had posted on here several months ago he had been at 25 weeks during last summer, but had brought that down.
I know how you feel. My barrel has been gone a less than a week. I talked to the guy today, I sent it to. He told me it's gonna be a couple weeks before he starts on it. I told myself, you gotta be strong......lol......he's worth the wait, though. He does great work......🙂......

Mr Woodman needs more skilled workers. Lol 😆

Working Labour GIF by Beeld en Geluid

This is something we all endure, the long wait. I have been waiting on a gunsmith to D&T scope mount holes in my barrel for 30 weeks. My gunsmith had taken bad health issues. Could not do the work i had requested. My rifle is at another gunsmith now & the wait has started again. Been working on this rifle over 2 years now. Have not gotten to shoot it yet

Patriot? Is that a custom rifle? Thanks for any info! (Whatever it is I probably need it, LOL!)

Hurry up and wait!!!
I'm waiting for a holster for my Encore, a toaster oven for powder coating, a 45acp bullet mould, a 40 cal sizer ram, a 45 cal Patriot and for my turkey season to start. I'm waiting for nice enough weather to enjoy getting back on my Harley. I'm waiting for the lakes to warm up so the bluegills start biting.
I couldn't tolerate the wait for Powerball tickets to become winners. So I patiently wait and read these forum threads.

The best quality takes time generally-just the way it is. I think I had to wait like 8 months for my .45 smokeless, but when you get it you will be glad you invested the time and money. Waiting sucks, but shoot what you can in the meantime, fish, whatever. Like many of you, I feel like I am in a holding pattern every year until deer season. I enjoy turkey hunting, fishing, motorcycling, ect, but nothing beats deer hunting for me. I teach high school so I have my summers off- I work on the properties I have access to in order to make them as huntable/inviting to deer as possible. Staying busy with "lesser" hobbies helps the time pass for whatever it is your excited for- in your case that is your custom rifle. I'm sure you will totally enjoy it when it arrives.

Many of us, me included, have gone through it.
You know you need to see someone when you start chewing your fingernails............. LOL

I save too much stuff..........
I've always had trouble being a fingernail biter. Quite a few years ago I put this stuff on my nails that made them taste awful. I quickly found out how much I loved that taste. 😄

Latest posts

Back