Capanball.com & Leatherwood Outdoors

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMG1894

Reaction score
Stuck at home waiting to go back to work I find myself watching almost 100% YouTube. In particular muzzleloaders and muzzleloader hunting and I just can’t watch enough of this guy. Originally a university military history teacher from Hungary he really does a superb job at making muzzleloader videos. If you haven’t seen or heard of him I encourage you all to check him out.
As well. Leatherwood Outdoors has been getting a lot of likes. There’s a lot of traditional muzzleloader videos on YouTube but these ones stand out for me.
Anyhow. I can fit a couple more in before lights out. :D
Cheers, stay healthy and stay safe.

Sgt Recoil

Last edited:
Cap and Ball does very good videos. I like his hunting videos. Leatherwood is good but I only like the videos he, himself is in, hunting with his period dress and traditional BP guns. Some of them are silent or nearly so and that makes it more enjoyable to me. I dislike videos with annoying music or when a guy feels he has to talk all through it.

I agree with your Leatherwood comment. With the main guy when he goes all traditional. Yes very enjoyable. TVM are another nice shooting/hunting arm.
Stay healthy stay safe!

I've been watching leatherwood for about a year now and really enjoy all the hunts.

Back