• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CCI #11 caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my moving load to Conway, Mo. I stopped at the maulmart in Mtn. Grove, Mo. No perc. caps, no ML stuff at all n they have firearms n ammo to sell. So if there be any caps back in Paducah when i get back i will buy more.

I stopped at Dexter, Mo. super maulmart n no nutten. That makes 4 of them in Mo. with nada ! I got back to Paducah this afternoon. Went in n all they had left from the case-ful were 6 tins at the $5.62 n i grabbed them. They ck'ed order sheet for me & said no more in stock. They had no idea when they get anymore in or if they would be at the price i got these for.

I stopped at Dexter, Mo. super maulmart n no nutten. That makes 4 of them in Mo. with nada ! I got back to Paducah this afternoon. Went in n all they had left from the case-ful were 6 tins at the $5.62 n i grabbed them. They ck'ed order sheet for me & said no more in stock. They had no idea when they get anymore in or if they would be at the price i got these for.

Well, at least you can now make some serious smoke. Nice find!

Latest posts

Back