Christmas Present

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuprofessor

Reaction score
Well Santa was VERY good to me this year (but was alittle late). My youngest son was down in Georgia visiting my wifes brother and his family from the 21st until yesterday evening. Her brother had not seen my son since February 2007 at my Mother-in- Laws funeral. He went into the Marines in October 2006.
When I got home this morning (I work 7pm to 7AM shifts at the Hospital), he, my wife, & I opened our presents for each other. One of mine was an empty gun hard case. I thought that was alittle strange because I have 4 of them already. Finished opening everything and cleaning up the boxes & mess when son says "Darn, I forgot something!!!" He comes back into the living room with a BRAND NEW STAG ARMS M-4 in 5.56cal. YOU TALK ABOUT ONE VERY HAPPY GUY!!!!!! I had kidded him about getting me one just like his service weapon not really thinking he would do it. He used some of his combat duty money from his last deployment to Afghanistan.
I would have to nominate him for "SON OF THE YEAR" at this point.

By the way .... his present for Mom was a Wii. My wife actually said I could play with her Wii if SHE could go out and shoot my new gun with us.
Did I also mention I am nominating my spouse for "WIFE OF THE YEAR"!?!?

NEW...Nice...Can't wait to see a range report on that shooter !

Any pics possible :?: :)

Back