chronographs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sqezer said:
I the near future I would like tp buy a chronograph for mainly CF Rifles and Muzzleloaders, any help would be great.

This is mine, I would avoid this Competition Electronics Outfit like the Plague, I have had problems with this Unit from Day 1, They were Suppose to have Replaced my Unit with a Brand new one, I don’t believe they did? Or i ended up with 2 Pieces of Garbage from them. They do NOT stand behind their Product. I cannot speak Badly enough about these guy’s.

[youtube]uq3l3i2i0vk[/youtube]

sqezer said:
Thanks for the info.

If i were looking for another Chronograph, I would look at any other unit besides 1 of these things. At least a few people i know of on here have these Competition Electronic Chronographs and really like them, I had 1 years ago that was Good, But this deal completely Soured me on this Co. What kind of Company would want 1 of their Products out there that is Doing what this thing is? I sure wouldn’t! The CEO Guy of the Co. Emailed me back on this And said they would Repair the unit at a Reasonable Cost, I have already sent this thing back to them 1 time in the beginning, So i am already out Shipping for that Go around, I am definitely not gonna pay to send this piece of Junk back to them again, and then pay to have Their problem fixed.

If you are really serious about a High End Chronograph, and don’t mind the price, i would look at the Lab Radar

sqezer said:
BuckDoeHunter said:
I have this one
https://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-Ballist ... B01B7OYNJG

Works good, good app for my iPhone and iPad, cheap tripod comes with it.

I did buy the Caldwell Ballistic, not the one you have but the model under yours.

Good deal, Forum member ENCORE50A Has 1 of them and likes it :yeah:

One thing to remember is lighting, these things can be REALLY temperamental about lighting! Take something like a Ramrod and hold it above the Chronograph straight over top of the Eyes (Exact same place you will be putting bullets through) Holding the Tripod with Chronograph and Rod Pointing through it, walk around in a Circle Slowly until you See the Shadow of the Rod Running perfectly over top the Unit, This is Optimum :yeah: Not always Achievable, But you get the Point. These things read off of the Shadow of the Bullet

Latest posts

Back