Classified relevant ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The company in question is a paid supporter. They posted ads in a few forums here already. Like all of the Chinese outfits they'll be loading up threads all over now with their irrelevant advertising instead of any relevant answers to questions. There is an advertisers forum and they've already been there. My question is why they can't be limited to posting there?

Better yet why not limit their posting to the off-topic, supporting members section?

Last edited:
It appears as of just recent our / this forum has become a “commercial “ for Chinese made products. Maybe admin should look at this?
I thought this was a Muzzleloading forum site.
My 2 cts.
Yep, & we just got a new " supporter " this wk - only in here to try to sell their chinese - non muzzleloader related crap. I guess their money spends as well as anyone elses though huh. Its obvious their money isn't going to get turned down. The best we as members can do is to just not support or patronize them & they will leave eventually. For the dang few that do not care & will support them, thats their right to do.

Tell ya what Boone, I’ll reimburse MML ‘s supporter fee for this “ advertiser” if you were to remove that status from this advertiser.

Seeing this stuff show up here is like going to gunshows nowadays.
A few classics pieces, some muzzleloaders, mostly black gun stuff and then a bunch of offshore trinkets / crap.

Remember the good old days when we were we all chipped in and paid the fees to keep the board running for another year?
And then remember when the board was bought by whatever the company is now and they assured us nothing would change? I don’t remember ever having an ad banner flashing at me before. And I certainly don’t recall any company trying to sell me a 30 cent piece of China garbage that I’m apparently supposed to put on my muzzleloader? I could get past a quality ad for something useful but now we look like every other cheap forum. But hey, as long as someone is making a few extra dollars, that’s all that matters, right?

Im all for companies wanting to support us but this one isn’t a very good fit at all. Seems like it will be a waste of money for them. They should look for more of a tacticool based forum.
I think that your post conveys the general consensus of this thread pretty well.

Remember the good old days when we were we all chipped in and paid the fees to keep the board running for another year?
And then remember when the board was bought by whatever the company is now and they assured us nothing would change? I don’t remember ever having an ad banner flashing at me before. And I certainly don’t recall any company trying to sell me a 30 cent piece of China garbage that I’m apparently supposed to put on my muzzleloader? I could get past a quality ad for something useful but now we look like every other cheap forum. But hey, as long as someone is making a few extra dollars, that’s all that matters, right?
Dang, NAILED IT - like a boss! Well said sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back