Classified relevant ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that is not the point. Are we allowed to talk about modern center fire rifles in this forum?
Yes we do. And as much as our passion is for front end stuffers, we still have centerfires. And many with great memories from the past or will be in the future. As I do. And there are other forums for such.

But the the website’s name is MODERNMUZZLELOADER.

It’s my opinion that businesses like ASG, Badgeridge, Fury Custom Bullets , The Bull Shop ,BACO, etc, etc would be welcomed to advertise their products. I would welcome it.
Advertisers such as this person is skirting fees from ebay ,Amazon and such. But free here on MML.
Probably find them on Alibaba.

We started out many many years ago with over coming odds with the American Long Rifle.
Let’s keep that in mind and keep this forum closer to what it might be intended .

Is this the company I saw last week looking for “field testers” for the nv scope? I’ve seen over the last few years where someone was looking for people to evaluate their products, but more than likely are just using “testing” as another way to sell their products. They wanted you to purchase the item, and evaluate it. Like everyone here, I evaluate everything I buy. If I don’t like it, I return it. The difference is, these beta testers want you to “test” their products on a regularly scheduled basis. Of course, you have to purchase each one every 6-8 weeks or whatever schedule they put you on. I, for one, can’t afford these high dollar thingamajigs all the time. Back in the hey days of the North American Hunting Club, they had true field testing in that, the club would send you a product to evaluate, and you kept it free of charge. You’d evaluate the item, and send in a report. Short of sounding cheap and greedy, that’s how I believe a field test program should work. Just my opinion folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back