color blind

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
anybody else color blind as i am. if so, every one who hunt heavy cover wants you and i along as we can see into the grass and brush that they cant. we see into things that they cant with normal vision. ive pointed out huge bucks to those i was hunting in heavy cover with and some could never see what i was seeing and some could if i really pointed hard. i even yelled at them, what the hell is the matter with you, there he is right their , shoot the bastard. black and white is more direct and and to the point than color. i see in more black and white than most do. their are glasses that cost 400 dollars that allow color blind people like me to see in full color. cant afford them yet. the you tube videos are fun to watch about people who try them. the young boys who try them all say one thing. holy shitttttt i cant believe what im seeing. older guys like me just sit down and cry and dont say anything. very few females as most female dont get color vision problems. because we are here is because we were the best brush hunters and providers of the human race.

You want to see people that can see better than most of us, you should have been watching the North Vietnam during that war. They had really good eye sight, day or night. Look at those in the bush in Africa the first brush hunters of the human race.

I am not completely color blind, just red/green color blind.  I too have found that i see game better than my partners with full color vision.  I guess we pick up the subtle differences in shades of grey better than they do.

Back