Colorado Leftover List Is Out

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yellow Sally's are working here too.  Wish I could get out there and use them.

Sorry to here about your Back Pete! I was gonna ask WHY in the World were you selling a Brand new Rifle that you had just Bought? I don’t need to ask that now.

It is AMAZING How Durable we are, yet Fragile at the same time. Our lives can be changed in Seconds, literally. I went to bed one night feeling GREAT, I woke up in the night with what felt like a Sprained Ankle??? Knowing that wasn’t possible, i kept trying to go back to Sleep, But it wasn’t happening! That foot kept getting worse n Worse? After the 2nd night of CONSTANT Pain i was in the ER That Morning, I couldn’t take the Pain anymore, Ended up I had what they call Gout in my Ankle Joint. I now have Gout all Through my Foot, in my Knee, Elbow, and Hand, ALL on my Right Side? I finally got on a Medication this last year called Uloric that is helping me. I have done EVERY Home Remedy Known to Man, a few help some, others Not at all. I often wonder, Why did this Happen to me? It is NOT Curable, once you get it, it’s yours til Death. Just a NASTY Form of Arthritis

Again, Sorry to hear about your Back Pete, Get yourself healed up and Back out there!

Back