Covid and 48th Anniversary

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DESPERATE LEE

Reaction score
Took my young bride out today for our 48th anniversary. Avoided DFW like the plague. Took a short drive south east Athens Tyler area, hitting small antique stores on the way. Decided to eat at Aspen Creek Restaurant. Texas is face mask everywhere and so was the wildlife also.
DL
IMG_1047.JPG

Thanks brother. Trying my best to reach that 50 year level. Couldn't have done it without a good woman who tolerates my habits and hobbies.
DL

Happy Anniversary! WOW!!! 48 years with the same woman! You are a saint! Or maybe she is...

The credit goes to her. All 5'4" , 110 lb., 67 year old, with her Czech Texas heritage, ex-Marine Corp wife.
DL

DL congrats on 48 years! Next May 2nd my wife and I God willing will be celebrating our 50th. Man time seems to go faster as you get older.

DL congrats on 48 years! Next May 2nd my wife and I God willing will be celebrating our 50th. Man time seems to go faster as you get older.
Ed you got that right. My wife and i have been thru a lot these last few years. Hers and mine, but we'll make it.
DL

Congrats. we will hit 48 years in October. Live north of you in Tulsa. We had planned on going to Ireland for this anniversary but the virus halted that. just enjoy every day with the Lady. Enjoy

Congratulations. Sounds like you and the wife have had a great life together.
May not have been perfect, especially for 2 people totally opposite of each other, but it has been a trip. We have 2 sons, 7 grandchildren, and 1 great grandson. All are healthy and happy. Cant ask for much more.
DL

Latest posts

Back