Crazy critters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I went to a local lake to try some shore fishing where the ice had receded back up a channel. The fishing sucked. I took a few minutes to pick up a garbage bag of trash along the shoreline and figured I'd find more to do at home but wasn't going to hurry so I took a back road home. I passed a small farm and as I was just about fully past it I saw a dog and a deer laying out in the sun side by side. I stopped and backed up for another look to be sure I saw what I saw and yup....dog and deer laid out in the yard as big as you please until I stopped the van. The deer got up and shook itself off and the dog followed suit. Just that quick the deer walked back behind the house thru some shrubs with the lab following. They had to have been raised together to be that chummy. I've seen videos of this stuff but never up close and personal. Kind of neat.

That is really cool! I get a kick out of those videos on youtube but to see it in person had to be a neat experience.

I wanted a picture but the two boogied off. I pulled in the drive a ways to see if I could see them but they must have zigged when I zagged cause I couldn't find them back again. There was a long machine shed there that they got behind I think. I know right where this is and will have the camera ready the next trip past there.

Latest posts

Back