crazy price?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was raining so we didn't sight it in but i just took a few shots from the garage to get a feel for the recoil . i was concerned about the recoil and the eye relief of the scope i put on it that needed a home so the first shot i held to my shoulder but didn't have my eye behind the scope and shot at the hillside and the recoil was less that i had thought it would be . took a few more shots with my eye in place behind the scope and no problem even with wearing my glasses . so in that sense it was a success because now i don't need to buy a different scope with a longer eye relief :) .
thanks for asking and take care , jeff

I raise cattle fertilizer prices have doubled diesels 6.00 a gallon feed went from 230.00 a ton for 20% protein to 390.00 a ton got 14% protein. Inflation is killing us.
WE ALL know who to thank....

Well went to town and got sticker price on gas,again,and may have to sale a couple of muzzleloaders to get by on the next couple of months of months.And had to pay $4.oo for a gallon of milk.Way to go to the american people who put WHO in office.NOT ME.

At no time while i was in the Army was i lead to believe that i would be allowed to pick or choose which rules i could ignore or didnt apply to me. No matter what i did or how i served my country. So when i joined this forum i agreed to all the rule here. Not just some of them.
Im sorry for my outburst. It was out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back