CVA ACCURA V2 LR 50CAL ISM 30 MAX 1 NITRIDE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sealer

Reaction score
Since some of the members here have talked me out of the Traditions 30" barreled mz (to which I am very grateful), maybe you can tell me about this one: CVA ACCURA V2 LR 50CAL ISM 30 MAX 1 NITRIDE.
The idea of a long barreled modern mz appeals to me.
TIA, Dennis

I loved my PR so much. I bought an LR. But in 45. With the thumbhole stock. The LR regular stock is not my fave but the PR and thumbhole are. Nitride is awesome easy to clean and durable. Good corrosion resistance. Break action is easy to load, easy to clean. Accuras have really good triggers. Lifetime warranty. Bergara barrels give you great accuracy. Reasonable price.
30" barrel is probably a waste but some of us like it. Are there better guns? Yes. In the price range? Maybe. Will i trade mine for one? No.

Michigan beat me to it, but everything he said. I have the same gun, same caliber but in realtree
hardwoods with the goose neck stock. Don't care much for the goose neck, rather have the thumb hole stock.
The nitride on the barrel worked well when hunting in the snow this season. 30 inch barrel was a bit long in a 4x6 ground blind I use, so will use something else next year. QRBP is a nice feature, but will be using the Lehigh vented breech plug in it next year. I like it for what it is. .45 cal would be a nice option to have.

I am wanting the .45cal 1:22" twist in that same gun. I have a regular Accura V2 50cal. SS With the Black TH stock and I can say it is the most BORING ML I have ever owned, It shoots everything i have stuffed down it mouth with great accuracy and I mean GREAT ACCURACY. .75"to 1.35" groups @ 100yds . My next project with it is to try my favorite ( Big lead conicals) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am wanting the .45cal 1:22" twist in that same gun. I have a regular Accura V2 50cal. SS With the Black TH stock and I can say it is the most BORING ML I have ever owned, It shoots everything i have stuffed down it mouth with great accuracy and I mean GREAT ACCURACY. .75"to 1.35" groups @ 100yds . My next project with it is to try my favorite ( Big lead conicals) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I got the 45 a few months ago. Haven't shot it a lot yet, still hunting season. Soon I will get more range time with it to see what it likes. The PR 50 was def a forgiving gun that would just shoot anything well, too.

Back