CVA Accura

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elite-50

Reaction score
Just ordered an Accura for my Grandsons birthday, does anyone know what it takes for scope mounts-bases???

WOW, I don't know what kind of bases it takes, but do you need another grandson :) . That's a great gift. Good job passing on the tradition. Let us know how it shoots.

I try to get them some of the things I couldn't have when I was young, especially when it comes to hunting and fishing. :D :D :D

I understand. I don't have any kids of my own but I do have a nephew that is very close to my heart and I can't wait to buy hm a new gun one day (he's only 4). We're actually taking him on his first squirrel hunt this weekend. We're all staying at a cabin by the river. It's fun passing on the traditions our fathers and grandfathers gave to us.

Frontier gander, does the Accura take the same base-mounts as a Kodiak or Optima?

I got to hold one today
SWEET :D :D
It was black fleck on Stainless,no thumbhole.
Shoulders real nice.
I put it down and walked away

Got the mounts from E-Parts today, glad I went a head and ordered the Dura QD's as back up from Cabela's. The bases E-parts sent are Redfields for a Mauser 99!!!!

Latest posts

Back