CVA Apex Rifle Barrel Selections

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Butcher

Reaction score
Wonder who you'd send an e-mail to about CVA Apex barrel offerings. I would love to see a 1st) 25-06 Rem. 2nd) 7mm Rem Mag. 3rd) .280 Rem 4th) .264 Win Mag. Anyone else like to see any of these? Just curious.

I would love the see it in 25-06 and 7MM also. When it comes to center fires, pretty much all we use is the 25-06 for whitetails. Id like to get one in 7MM if I get to Canada for Moose, not to say my 30-06 would not do the job.

The Butcher said:
Wonder who you'd send an e-mail to about CVA Apex barrel offerings. I would love to see a 1st) 25-06 Rem. 2nd) 7mm Rem Mag. 3rd) .280 Rem 4th) .264 Win Mag. Anyone else like to see any of these? Just curious.
Those are all great calibers you listed. Based on the calibers they currently offer for the Apex, CVA seems to have gone (at least for now) with supply and demand in terms of caliber selection. They offer the 7mm-08, .270 and 300 Win. Mag now for the Apex which to me are great calibers similar to the needs you've listed.

You can send an email to BPI ( [email protected] <[email protected]> ) with your suggestions and someone should get back with you.

Yea Marty,
But I want a 25-06 dag nabit (that's what I need to go with the other 3) LOL. Since they have a 7-08, a 7mm Rem Mag, would be great. My favorite deer rifle, is a Rem Model 700 Titanium Alaskan, in 25-06, but have a few 7mm's also. I have a Sako 7mm RUM, that is my long range rifle, and it is a real performer. 7mm's and Berger VLD's go together like Dirty Harry and .44 Magnums. Wonder if the shotgun barrel will be Camo? Hope so.

Anybody hear when or where all the Apex barrels are? Been waiting for a shotgun barrel, .308 barrel. Wondering if I bought a pipe dream? Have the Apex muzzleloader, still has hang tags on it lol. Like I'm in a big hurry. Just wondering where they are. Are they even still making it? How about the breech plug from Blackhorn? Is it in production?

Plugs are being made as we speak. They will be out at the end of june

Latest posts

Back