• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO cva muzzleloading pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I beagle

Reaction score
looking for a cva muzzleloading pistol if anyone has one to sell or knows of someone who has one. thank you!

I have a CVA inline pistol in .45. I used to hunt bear with it.
Nit Wit

I am looking for the modern inline pistol. I dont know the exact model . thank you!

I really appreciate that. yea seems a good bit high priced to me also. I think I will keep looking but I appreciate u keeping an eye out!

An INLINE cva pistol in .45? Are you sure its an inline, not a sidelock? I'd love to see a pick of it if possible.
Let's just say I'll bet you .50 bucks it's an in-line and 50 bucks it's a .45.!! I just got power back, yesterday afternoon and I'm on a job today. It's in my infamous back room, so I won't bet you 50 bucks I can find it!
Nit Wit

Let's just say I'll bet you .50 bucks it's an in-line and 50 bucks it's a .45.!! I just got power back, yesterday afternoon and I'm on a job today. It's in my infamous back room, so I won't bet you 50 bucks I can find it!
Nit Wit
No bet brother. I like my Optima pistol but would love to have one in 45. I didnt know cva made an inline 45. Ive thought abought finding an older optima pro in 45 and making what i want.

mine is a Traditions BuckHunter Pro. .45cal. the bore is shiny. silver color, the finish is not perfect, great hunting pistol.I used T/C sabots when I hunted bear. 50 grains of 3 F for a charge.
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20201210_102435.jpg
    thumbnail_20201210_102435.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_20201210_102923.jpg
    thumbnail_20201210_102923.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 12
I cant remember for sure but those were made around the time Traditions offered 45 1-20 steel frame rifles too.....It might be a 1-20

Latest posts

Back