CVA Online Store

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTGrad

Reaction score
Couple questions about ordering directly online from CVA. Do they accept Pay Pal as a form of payment? Also are they pretty quick to ship?

They have always shipped anything I have ordered very quick, however their online store has been shut down for the holidays, and will not open back up until next Wednesday, the 8th. They always give all their employees a couple weeks off during this time.

Not sure about the PayPal? Probably be pretty busy catching things back up for at least a couple weeks, so that will probably delay orders longer than normal.

unnamed (3).png

Have you checked muzzle-loaders.com for their pricing? They have some of the best prices on the internet for rifles and I believe the accept Paypal.

I ordered my new one from muzzle-loaders.com over the phone, ordered when they opened paid 5 dollars extra for 3 day shipping (I think?) got it noon the next day in Texas.
Sale prices are good. would buy again from them.

Just talked to Muzzleloaders.com. I didn’t know retailers selling muzzleloaders don’t take Pay Pal is because of Pay Pal’s anti-gun stance. Pisses me off that Pay Pal is part of the anti crowd.

MAGA

They have always shipped anything I have ordered very quick, however their online store has been shut down for the holidays, and will not open back up until next Wednesday, the 8th. They always give all their employees a couple weeks off during this time.

Not sure about the PayPal? Probably be pretty busy catching things back up for at least a couple weeks, so that will probably delay orders longer than normal.

View attachment 6910

I called their Customer Service today about getting a repair part and was told they would be working on inventory a few days and would most likely ship my part on the 13 th.

Back