Exhausted in a fun way

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Footindave

Reaction score
So I’m 47 and was introduced to black powder shooting and hunting when I was 16 from a neighbor because my family never hunted.
So history for me went from cap and balling to dreaming about white rifles, to finally purchasing a encore the year they came out. Immediately I bought every load ,sabot, combo to get the perfect load.
During the last 15 years I’ve played with several different muzzle loaders but not to any degree because I’ve been too busy raising my two boys.
Boys are now 12 and 15 and both love to hunt amidst all their sports but wanted to hunt me with using a muzzleloader this year, so I purchased each of them a cva accura mr from the little research I’ve done .
But my point to the whole post is trying to teach them to shoot a muzzleloader correctly the last few weeks and to strive for tight groups is just exhausting, and ask myself should I be ok if they are ok with softball size groups at 100 . They are like dad, that’s killing .

Latest posts

Back