• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD F/S .45 cal smokeless muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaker

Reaction score
For Sale

.45 caliber smokeless muzzleloader
Stainless Steel fluted 1:20 twist brux 26” Rem. Varmint Mod with 1.25” for 4” at the shank.
The barrel was bead blasted
Asg carbon fiber stock
Remington short action and trued
8 spiral fluted bolt
Hankins collapsible ramrod
Hankins ignition with 22 modules
A mix of 40 or so pittman 250gr and parker 275gr bullets
Lee press
Hankins sizing die, wax and very nice aluminum wrench for die
Scope Base will stay on gun as it is bedded. (It comes off, not permanent)
The scope and rings are not included.

$2500 Plus shipping

If you would like the scope and rings add $500. It is a GPO 2.5-15X50 illuminated german #4 reticle. The glass is exceptional. I have not used the turrets other than sighting in the gun.

The gun is in very good condition. The bore is perfect. I only shot IMR 4198 powder out of the gun. There are minor imperfections/ light scratches on the barrel and the paint is chipped a bit on the trigger guard. Everything needed to begin shooting except powder and primers. If local, I have an almost full can of IMR 4198 and maybe a hundred Winchester magnum LR primers.

If you have any questions on loads or anything else please PM for information.

Thank you,

J

4I4bYmj.jpg

szYozzb.jpg
CSiI0kI.jpg
VK2bkKR.jpg
cpgapEv.jpg
CtFOMMh.jpg

More to go with the sale. 3 funnels I printed on a 3D printer. Wore lanyard around neck to load a second shot if needed. Work great. Small Hornady Powder scale and powder trickler for loads. Hand primer and die to load the modules. And a couple of little tools I used to de-prime the modules. And I found the 25th powder vial.
grin

AodODCe.jpg

For Sale

.45 caliber smokeless muzzleloader
Stainless Steel fluted 1:20 twist brux 26” Rem. Varmint Mod with 1.25” for 4” at the shank.
The barrel was bead blasted
Asg carbon fiber stock
Remington short action and trued
8 spiral fluted bolt
Hankins collapsible ramrod
Hankins ignition with 22 modules
A mix of 40 or so pittman 250gr and parker 275gr bullets
Lee press
Hankins sizing die, wax and very nice aluminum wrench for die
Scope Base will stay on gun as it is bedded. (It comes off, not permanent)
The scope and rings are not included.

$2500 Plus shipping

If you would like the scope and rings add $500. It is a GPO 2.5-15X50 illuminated german #4 reticle. The glass is exceptional. I have not used the turrets other than sighting in the gun.

The gun is in very good condition. The bore is perfect. I only shot IMR 4198 powder out of the gun. There are minor imperfections/ light scratches on the barrel and the paint is chipped a bit on the trigger guard. Everything needed to begin shooting except powder and primers. If local, I have an almost full can of IMR 4198 and maybe a hundred Winchester magnum LR primers.

If you have any questions on loads or anything else please PM for information.

Thank you,

J

4I4bYmj.jpg

szYozzb.jpg
CSiI0kI.jpg
VK2bkKR.jpg
cpgapEv.jpg
CtFOMMh.jpg
Nice gun, I love the GPO scope. Thats a sweet set up & deal. GLWTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back