• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD T/C Encore .45 Cal. ARROWHEAD MGM Smokeless Barrel & Accessories....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just want to start off by saying that I just bought and received this setup from "knight shooter" on Tuesday. I purchased it for a friend who backed out on it by saying his wife said NO. It is now back up for sale for the exact amount I paid knight shooter for it.
- Arrowhead MGM 26" .45 Cal. 1-20 twist Smokeless Rated Barrel. (2550 fps w/275 gr. bullet and max charge of 65 grains 4198 powder)
- Also, You do not have to remove the barrel pin and barrel to remove the Breech Plug like a regular Encore.
- MGM 6 Hole Picatinny/Weaver Base
- Arrowhead Gen2 Breech Plug w/MGM Extractor
- Arrowhead Primer Modules (19)
- Fury 275 grain Bullets (40)
- Powder Vials (5)
- Collapsible Ram Rod w/rotating Loading Jag
- T/C Forearm w/ Mounting Screws
- Lee Hand Press
- Hankins Sizing Die for Bullets

Just as I received it from knight shooter, everything is in excellent shape. I will take $950.00 shipped TYD in the Lower 48, flexible on payment methods. If someone is close to Lockport NY (Zip Code 14094) I also can hook you up with H4198 or IMR4198 Powder and LRMP Primers which I have a bunch of, if you were able to pick it up in person. Any questions or concerns, please shoot me a PM.... Thank you.

I posted something in the wrong area.

I just want to start off by saying that I just bought and received this setup from "knight shooter" on Tuesday. I purchased it for a friend who backed out on it by saying his wife said NO. It is now back up for sale for the exact amount I paid knight shooter for it.
- Arrowhead MGM 26" .45 Cal. 1-20 twist Smokeless Rated Barrel. (2550 fps w/275 gr. bullet and max charge of 65 grains 4198 powder)
- Also, You do not have to remove the barrel pin and barrel to remove the Breech Plug like a regular Encore.
- MGM 6 Hole Picatinny/Weaver Base
- Arrowhead Gen2 Breech Plug w/MGM Extractor
- Arrowhead Primer Modules (19)
- Fury 275 grain Bullets (40)
- Powder Vials (5)
- Collapsible Ram Rod w/rotating Loading Jag
- T/C Forearm w/ Mounting Screws
- Lee Hand Press
- Hankins Sizing Die for Bullets

Just as I received it from knight shooter, everything is in excellent shape. I will take $950.00 shipped TYD in the Lower 48, flexible on payment methods. If someone is close to Lockport NY (Zip Code 14094) I also can hook you up with H4198 or IMR4198 Powder and LRMP Primers which I have a bunch of, if you were able to pick it up in person. Any questions or concerns, please shoot me a PM.... Thank you.

Test pm me would like to chat about this barrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back