Finally...I get to do a little countdown MYSELF!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be hunting in Texas at the same time I'm hunting in Indiana. I think the moderators are throwing a party while we're gone. :lol:

Yeah,I'm getting the shakes myself.Two weeks before gun season opens in Mississippi.

November 12th is the firearms deer opener in Missouri as well. The day after Thanksgiving is the ML opener. Time to get those last minute things taken care of, the next week will fly by fast! Good luck to those whose season is open or is about to open!

Chuck, hope you have an enjoyable TX Hunt. Ive been to Houston, Austin, San Antone & Dallas several times on business but never to hunt. Really a fine State per my visits. People there are very cordial.

Man, readin all these great huntin reports here is almost as much fun as going myself.....Almost that is! :lol:

Last night at home tonight. I'm leaving tomorrow night to drop Aidan off at Angie's aunt and I'll spend the night there also. I'll leave from there Friday morning. It puts me an hour closer to my destination.

Om a side note, the weather looks good. A chance of rain Saturday night/Sunday, but otherwise pretty good.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... ville%2CIN

Looks pretty good! I REALLY that that wunderground.com web site! Much better than weather.com!

BTW...I go to the airport in Huntsville Friday AM.. Flight leaves at 8:21AM to DFW so I'll probably get there at 6-6:30AM or so.

Two More Days!! :)

Just wanted to be sure U didnt lose count & miss your departure! :lol:

Loggy said:
Two More Days!! :)

Just wanted to be sure U didnt lose count & miss your departure! :lol:

Fat chance. I'm driving my wife crazy right now. Of course after I come back I owe her big time. :roll:

Bet you'll have trouble sleeping tonight :D . Good luck

I'm OUTTA here! Hope everyone has success on their hunts as well!

Back