Finally the USPS came through

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I finally received my new Ken Farrell FG Force rail today. Its a piece of art. FG-Force Remington 700 Short Action
Everything was ready to bed the rail to the action and now just waiting for it to setup. I'll pull it later this evening, clean out any screw holes and give it a full 24hrs to cure completely.

This rail will certainly take a ton of force off the mounting screws.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

I finally received my new Ken Farrell FG Force rail today. Its a piece of art. FG-Force Remington 700 Short Action
Everything was ready to bed the rail to the action and now just waiting for it to setup. I'll pull it later this evening, clean out any screw holes and give it a full 24hrs to cure completely.

View attachment 38184

View attachment 38185

View attachment 38186

View attachment 38184

View attachment 38185

View attachment 38186
Got one coming myself for my >308 Savage

For anyone who may be interested in one of these mounts, know that it IS thicker and will increase the height of the scope off the barrel. It added about .200", so now I'm 2.75" from center bore to center scope. Bell is a 1/2" off the barrel. I guess I better go back to the Nightforce site..........

I finished up this morning and the Atacr is back on the rifle. I believe this mount is going to do everything its is supposed to. No more loose mounts.

Back