Firing pin spring

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crockett NJ,
I have a brand new White Musket cap breech plug that I will sell you.
PM me.
redpep

Ed, I think you are right. I use them on a hawkin and a firehawk to good effect.

Anyway, how have you been? Been a while since I've bumped into you. I trust everything is going well. I havent had a chance to put one of your bullets to work yet this year. I am not shooting them at the range either. I know what they do... rather save them for the hunt.

We've collected a lot of range lead the past 2 years, and I scored about 50bs of pure soft sheet lead from a Dr's office renovation. I am thinking of (finally!!) making some mould purchases and having a go at it myself. I'll start another thread for that project...

a 700 SA spring will definitely work, I used one for a while, but switched back to a white stock part when I could.
I ordered a 700 short action spring when I ordered four Lehigh vent liners, they should be here tomorrow. Just wanted to check them out an have a spare if nothing else.

Dadburnit!! The 700SA spring came today, it will fit inside the S91 hammer assembly, but is way too long to even think of cocking the hammer. I do have an extra White spring so no biggie. I could always cut it to fit, but no need now. It will fit my Remington 700 short action .243 bolt so will hang onto it. Just an FYI !

Latest posts

Back