First 100 yard Flintlock report

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed learning of Patagonia and Columbia's good ethics. 

I use Columbia products. I never saw Patagonia till now. I can't pay 149.00 for a pair of shorts to bike in. 
I... just... can't. :affraid:

I know several people who are super loyal to Browning guns. To my knowledge the company hasn't made a gun since I started shooting. They were made by FN in Belgium before they started making them in Japan. I have no idea who/where they're made now.

They used to make their own bows in Utah. After sending back an early Explorer 4-wheel compound every year or less to have the plastic bushings replaced due to breakage, they discontinued that model and sent me my choice of any bow in stock. When I got it, I put it up for sale for $150 still in the box and never fired. I wanted nothing to do with their bows again.

Kentucky Colonel said:
I enjoyed learning of Patagonia and Columbia's good ethics. 
I never saw Patagonia till now. I can't pay 149.00 for a pair of shorts to bike in. 
I... just... can't. :affraid:
I can't either! But you'll note the colorful Patagonia tag rather than Simms on my waders and rain coat, as well as my fishing vest.  When prices are comparable to competitors, Patagonia (or Columbia) wins hands down.

I bought a McPherson after that, before Matt sold the company. I never looked back.  :D

Back