First Buck and Deer with a Muzzleloader- Bulloch Co Georgia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasmoke

Reaction score
10/10/21 Bulloch County Georgia. First light and he was on a mission. Not my biggest buck, but very happy to harvest my first animal with a Muzzleloader. A lot of folks on this forum helped me sort out propellant, projectile, and optics for this rig. Thanks again to all. I really like using this TC FX 50 and its not far off from an actual rifle. Amazing.
245162684_4355954024458834_7327887743680594603_n.jpg

That's a dandy. Nice work. Great feeling , that #1 is, isn't it?

10/10/21 Bulloch County Georgia. First light and he was on a mission. Not my biggest buck, but very happy to harvest my first animal with a Muzzleloader. A lot of folks on this forum helped me sort out propellant, projectile, and optics for this rig. Thanks again to all. I really like using this TC FX 50 and its not far off from an actual rifle. Amazing.
View attachment 16812
Congrats on your 1sr Muzzleloader buck.

Congratulations on your first muzzleloader whitetail deer. The nice rack just makes it that much more of an accomplishment.

I recall that Georgia has a very generous bag limit for whitetail deer. How many deer per year are you allowed?

Latest posts

Back