Fist Time Out w/ New Optima Elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did i tell you how much powder YOU should shoot or what such and such brand rifle should shoot? No.

Topic here was CVA and thats what cva recommends as they do their own testing and feel 100gr is the limit that will burn.

Now i am done with you and everyone else that argues with me. If you want to know what the cva limit is, you know the email and phone number.

cabin fever must be setting in.

frontier gander

did i tell you how much powder YOU should shoot or what such and such brand rifle should shoot? No.

Yes! - most anytime you present a post on just about any forum you take part in!!!!

If it is not a CVA or a Powerbelt - it is not right - not necessary or something is wrong....

Topic here was CVA and thats what cva recommends as they do their own testing and feel 100gr is the limit that will burn.

And the point is you believe them - have you done any independent testing to confirm? - do you ignore what other people are doing with their guns that confirm more powder can be burned?

Now get this I am not saying that more needs to be burned - 100 grains should be adequate for most everything.... The POINT is why is CVA limiting it to 100 - again if for safety that is fine by me.

Now i am done with you and everyone else that argues with me.

That would really be great!

cabin fever must be setting in.

If it is - it has been setting in for several years now on almost any forum you belong to... Do you ever wonder why you get removed from so many forums?

Next thing you know, i'll be working for Flitz because i like the product so much, then those arguments will break out.

Ah wait, thats already happened over Flitz.

What projectile and brand i shoot is my choice. I like Rivers West hunting clothing too.

As for why CVA limits it there, Why dont you ask them and get it direct from them? I am just a cva shooter. What do i know.

Pretty soon the Ignore bullet will be going in to use as i am getting sick of all these nit picky arguments.

Latest posts

Back