Flukin with Nugbuk & Mr. & Mz. jcchartboy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
STORY TO FOLLOW

:oops: :oops: SORRY ABOUT THE BELLY SHOT :oops: :oops:

DSC01484.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

Nice flounder (i mean fluke :lol: ) there!

Look fwd to story.

The throw back ratio was at least 3 to 1. Wind against the tide made for less than favorable conditions in the morning. And miss jcchartgirl can vouch for it being less than comfortable. But the crew toughed it out and by 10:00 AM we had 7 keepers in the box. Killies and squid strips seemed to out fish plain squid strips. We wound up with 13 keepers for the fish fryer and, I would say, we easily caught about 70 fish with some sand sharks, skates and sea robins mixed in. A great time was had by all. Best part of the day for me was riding down the river at 5:15 AM and seeing the sun rise with a good friend.... it don't get any better than that!!!
Thank You God for allowing me another day to enjoy your splendor!

THE VESSEL

boat.jpg

Thanks Jim,
You have done it again. Great story as usual.
I really enjoyed fishing with you all guys, and thanks Jim for taking us fishing.
I?m surprise you did not say anything about competition?.

Jim, I'm currently in Phila out of town on business & those pics aint showin on this lil work laptop. All I see is those damn X's. :lol: Too many firewalls etc on this puter. I did see the first posted pics though at home this morning. Will have to catch up on addl. pics this weekend when back home.

Yeah Jim your description of seein that breathtaking sunrise while ridin out is one that I always cherish. Its an experience that you cant really put into words. :D

Also Jim, I must compliment Jeff on his fine lookin Gal there!! Man, if I wernt married, i would be inquiring if she had a Sister that was available. Sure nice to see a couple enjoying the great fishing sport together! :D

Loggy, she does have a sisiter. Problem is she sits on the other side of the boat...if you know what I mean... :wink:

Sits on the other side of the boat! She would be she-man overboard if the Rifleman was the skipper!

R Man, yeah but suppose she would clean your fish, gut & drag deer out of the woods and skin em......PLUS be a GOOD PIE MAKER!! Sure something to consider in our old age! Mine makes a good pie now & then but forget the other stuff! :lol:

Rifleman,

Not only is she a hottie, but she is very much the "she" part of the relationship. The other one is the one who seems to be the man :shock:

Loggy,

She is a vegatarian :evil: . Her partner though, I suppose she could do the dragging for you :?

now...perhaps we should go back to the topic :wink:

Second thought, those deer aint that hard to drag after all! :lol:

Yes it would be quite the surprise to come home and find out the wife has been stepping out with another woman now wouldn't it :shock:

Back