Found gold-found gold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I called an old mom&pops gun shop about 15 miles from where I live.My brother an I have dealt with the man for years&years.Prices from him are usually higher than most dealers around.So I called and asked him if he has any t/c omega muzzleloaders.He said he had to look to see and came back with yes I have one in stock.I asked him the condition and what hisprice was.He said it was BRAND NEW and never been fired and still had the tag around the barrel.I asked him what is price was,and knowing him,I figured it was over the moon.He came back with$325.00 if I paid cash for it.I told him to put a hold tag on it til my brother and I can get there tomorrow.If this gun is as he says so I will borrow the money from my brother and buy the entire gun.All I need is the action and trigger assembly.Shxx,Christmas may be over but I will still get what I need.Will give more details after I loook at the gun. :woohoo: :dance:

I called an old mom&pops gun shop about 15 miles from where I live.My brother an I have dealt with the man for years&years.Prices from him are usually higher than most dealers around.So I called and asked him if he has any t/c omega muzzleloaders.He said he had to look to see and came back with yes I have one in stock.I asked him the condition and what hisprice was.He said it was BRAND NEW and never been fired and still had the tag around the barrel.I asked him what is price was,and knowing him,I figured it was over the moon.He came back with$325.00 if I paid cash for it.I told him to put a hold tag on it til my brother and I can get there tomorrow.If this gun is as he says so I will borrow the money from my brother and buy the entire gun.All I need is the action and trigger assembly.Shxx,Christmas may be over but I will still get what I need.Will give more details after I loook at the gun. :woohoo: :dance:
Thats awesome brother, great score, great news.

Wow...what a find! :thumb: Omegas are great shooters.

Latest posts

Back