Getting back in the game...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was looking for a good muzzle loader forum and stumbled into this one. I was looking to get more involved with Muzzle Loading. Thought this spot might be just the ticket.

Prior military, retired about 5 years ago after 21 years of fun and games. Worked as a Weapons Tech building bombs, missiles, weapons systems maintenance, armory and gun ranges. Im currently doing private security and executive protection with a local company in the DFW area.

Im a big time gun owner, probably got more guns than the law should allow in my collection. I need another gun about like I need a bullet in the head but then again when was it ever about need, right? Im a big time reloader too and reload about everything I shoot. I kind of dont have a choice on the reloading since I have a 224 TTH and a 300 Whisper in my collection and finding commercial ammo is hard to impossible. So... Im also a bow hunting freak as well. I kind of got my hands into about everything as you can see.

Currently shooting a Traditions Lightening 50 cal in-line. So far I have bagged one deer and about a dozen hogs. Hope to eventually trade up to a Savage ML II (hope I got that model number right?).

Hope to get some "spiritual enrichment" while I am here. Hope to see you around and see you often!

Thanks for your service :yeah: and a big welcome to the forum!

Sounds like your going to fit in just fine. Welcome

Latest posts

Back