Glad I Live Where I Do

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshot1

Reaction score
Was feeling bummed out dealing with my Kids today. Live close to a Trout Stream, went down caught my Limit of Rainbows.:D 

oneshot

Sometimes you just have to step away to clear the head. It sounds like you have the perfect place to do it and be productive while you are away.

Seems like kids everywhere tend to have the power to make us feeling bummed out after dealing with them ;)

Growing up is no picnic...and neither is parenting. Unfortunately...they don't always neutralize.  That's why the great outdoors was created :) 

Anyway...what did you catch them on in November :?:

inline50 said:
Growing up is no picnic...and neither is parenting. Unfortunately...they don't always neutralize.  That's why the great outdoors was created :) 

Anyway...what did you catch them on in November :?:
Egg pattern.

oneshot

For some reason I posted my question without seeing your answer Pete. They look like I imagined.

My son and I caught a mess of rainbows in Arkansas one summer on the real things and also on Rebel mini-crayfish lures.
I love to eat trout.

I don't have a lot of opportunity to catch trout but there is a big pond close by where we catch big bass.

Tree stands outfitted with treble hooks might snag a few. :p 

I actually attached a couple of treble hooks to a discarded partial denture and thought I could aggravate a bass to bite it. I was wrong.

Back