Good Luck Everyone!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading up to turkey camp today after work. Our season starts Saturday. Got the TK2000 patterning well out to 40 yds. Good luck to everyone heading out to the turkey woods this spring!
Good luck to you too. The season here ends the 23rd. I was on the back porch yesterday eve about 6:30 when I heard 2 diff gobbles, I suited up & grabbed my gear which everything was still on the porch & headed out until dark. I got a cpl replies from callin, but nuthin showed up but the cloud of skeeters. I didnt spray myself down & didn't grab the Vicks bc I thought I'd only be a few mins before I had a bird. LOL - yeah right LOL
I'm headed out in about 10 min to hunt till around 11am. I only have to walk 100-200yds out the back door, depending on which spot I'm gonna sit at. Time to git my hind parts movin.

Good luck to you too. The season here ends the 23rd. I was on the back porch yesterday eve about 6:30 when I heard 2 diff gobbles, I suited up & grabbed my gear which everything was still on the porch & headed out until dark. I got a cpl replies from callin, but nuthin showed up but the cloud of skeeters. I didnt spray myself down & didn't grab the Vicks bc I thought I'd only be a few mins before I had a bird. LOL - yeah right LOL
I'm headed out in about 10 min to hunt till around 11am. I only have to walk 100-200yds out the back door, depending on which spot I'm gonna sit at. Time to git my hind parts movin.
Good luck Niner!

Latest posts

Back