Good luck to all Indiana hunters in the morning.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of Luck out there guys and stay safe. Got 3 more weeks to wait for me.:(

Good hunting! My nephew owns some property in southern Indiana. He's not a hunter but has invited me many times to go ahead and hunt his land if I ever wanted to. It's on my bucket list, if I ever can get there.
I've read that you Indiana Boys take some good bucks.

Good hunting! My nephew owns some property in southern Indiana. He's not a hunter but has invited me many times to go ahead and hunt his land if I ever wanted to. It's on my bucket list, if I ever can get there.
I've read that you Indiana Boys take some good bucks.

all we have is small deer in Indiana! You want Ohio and Illinois….

Good luck guys, i‘ll Be out in the morning. Hoping to see some big boys cruisin for some action. So far just been doe and young bucks (3-4 and younger) .pretty boring archery season…

Rain or snow I will be there.If the rain is steady I built a wooden ground blind about 3 years ago for both my brother and I.It has front and side windows made of flexi glass.They sit right between a cut corn field in front and a wooded area behind us.Hopefully see them coming or going.

Southern Indiana boy here… I hunt a buddy’s farm with permission, of course. We killed 3 nice fat does this morning. Happy to have meat in the freezer. Going back out in the morning to hopefully do it again. Regardless, I’ll be deboning and packaging tomorrow. Good luck fellow Hoosiers and be safe!

Back