Good Price?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointman

Reaction score
Thinking of getting into smokeless. Local, large outdoor store is advertising Model 10 ML Stainless 209x50 Cal Muzzleloader by Savage Arms for $399. Accutrigger with black synthetic stock.

Is this a good price?

Seems spretty good to me with the limited research I have done.

Thanks

great price- who if you dont mind saying has these? you could probably sell a few for them by listing their name...I'd be tempted myself to drive down and get another... thanks -Getonit-

getonit said:
great price- who if you dont mind saying has these? you could probably sell a few for them by listing their name...I'd be tempted myself to drive down and get another... thanks -Getonit-

Natchez has them for $399 :) Sorry went back and read your post. If that's stainless it's a steal. :shock: The one at Natchez is blue/syn.

There are actually two places owned by the same people. One is Buckeye Outdoors just north of I70 on route 79, east of Columbus. The other one is Vance's Shooters Supplies 3723 Cleveland Ave, Columbus.

Thought the price sounded good. It is in their latest flyer. I will call them in the morning to verify the price.

Thanks

Vance's 614-471-7000
Buckeye Outdoors 740-928-3474

They don't open until 10:00, I was planning to call today and confirm price and availability, will post after I find out.

Don't take em all, I want one.

pointman said:
I found their site and the add that lists the stainless model.

http://www.vancesshooterssupplies.com/PDFs/page07.pdf

:!: Definitely NOT a dial-up-friendly pdf.

Is it a good deal? Well, that's $30-$40 less than wholesale, so I guess the answer is YES! Buy a couple while you're at it.

This is one of those deals that make me question my own sanity for having an FFL.

I thought it would be Vances- I did alot of business with them when I lived in Columbus- man - does that shop sell alot of guns :shock: -I've been in the Cleveland ave. store on a Saturday and had a 30 minute wait to check on a gun- lots of BATF forms being filled out. thanks for the information! -Getonit-

I LOVE ads like this! Guess what? They were out at BOTH stores? Think they had them to start with?

They WERE nice to talk to though! :lol:

like I said- they sell alot of guns- and at $399 they probably sold out quick! plus the ad started over a week ago....-Getonit-

getonit said:
like I said- they sell alot of guns- and at $399 they probably sold out quick! plus the ad started over a week ago....-Getonit-

ok...I just missed them at both places... :cry:

Sorry to get everyone excited for nothing. Looks like I am going to have to wait awhile to go smokeless.

Thanks

getonit said:
lots of BATF forms being filled out. thanks for the information! -Getonit-

Not to try and sidetrack this thread but what is a BATF?

Back