Good Price?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, unfortunately, that's not a reference to a great one-stop shopping center, but an out-of-hand, intrusive federal agency that makes it a point to interfere with the liberty of free citizens and arrange for government screw-ups like Waco and Ruby Ridge. It was also responsible for the great idea of removing the locking lugs from the bolt of the 10ML and making sure that you have to half-way remove the action from the stock just to clean the breech plug. Don't you feel safer at night now?

I'm sure you can tell, I'm a big fan of theirs. :roll:

So when you are filling out a BATF form you are doing what? Applying for permission to buy the gun, letting them know you are buying this gun?

just part of the laws- go into any gunshop and buy a rifle or pistol and you have to fill out the federally mandated forms to phone in and check if you're a felon or other "unworthy" person not legally able to purchase a firearm- SUPPOSEDLY no record is kept of the purchase by the government but I wouldnt bet money on that....I dont agree with it but I abide by it- Ive filled out quite a few of them- the savage is exempt because it is a muzzleloader and considered a primitive weapon...go figure! -Getonit-

I ordered my ML10 from a local dealer, only to have it back ordered from the distributor. This caused me to miss the ML season in my area. I cancelled the ordered and started searching online. I found that MidSouth Shooters Supply had the best price, shipping was fast and at the actual cost. Great company to do business with.

PSM207 said:
I ordered my ML10 from a local dealer, only to have it back ordered from the distributor. This caused me to miss the ML season in my area. I cancelled the ordered and started searching online. I found that MidSouth Shooters Supply had the best price, shipping was fast and at the actual cost. Great company to do business with.

I've been say'in that all along. :D

Back