gotta love VA's handgun buying laws. two new handguns

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey0127781

Reaction score
gotta love VA's handgun buying laws. two new handguns

top hi point c9 9mm. did a trade for it. my old feg 9mm that did not fit my hands.

bottom Ruger p94 40s&w.

134A3A45-7C26-41C0-8208-C9E07095ADD1-1126-000001EA1BB318C4_zpsb5ea8775.jpg

Re: gotta love VA's handgun buying laws. two new handguns

Wish I could be excited for you. Those are two handguns I'd never own. My background and instructor certs is for combat-efficient guns and those (especially the Hi Point) are not even close.

My dad is all a-giggitty about Hi Point, including the 9mm carbine. I groan heavily and roll my eyes any time he mentions that pot metal POS. :)

But to each his own!

I love shooting my C-9 and my 995ts .

YEAH REAL GUNS ARE MADE FROM STEEL !

spitfire, there is metal in the hi point, I think it weighs more then the renegade I just built. :p

Corey the whole gun must be made from chromemoly steel ..... ;)

no, whole barrel has some type of black coating inside and out, if anyone has seen the guts of a hi point knows. the barrel is mounted to the frame with about a 1"x2" metal block. that in my mind is a pita to clean.

Thing with all those tupperware guns is that if you really shoot a lot they dont last very long

Spitfire said:
Thing with all those tupperware guns is that if you really shoot a lot they dont last very long
I wonder how many of the IPSA shooters putting 10 to 30 thousand rounds a year thru their "tupperware" Glocks, S&W's, SA's, Rugers and the like, might agree with your statement ? Kinda makes you go Hmmmm.

I cannot see them last as long as the 1911 or a HP Browning. My .45 was made just after the war and is still going strong

Back