Grandchildren

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
Wife and I are babysitting grandchildren for a couple of days. The 4 year old wanted to learn how to use the binoculars. Im trying to adjust the focus and he says he can see fine. So I ask what are you seeing. The reply was trees that are upside down. My heart sank cause I thought we had a problem. Then I realize he is looking at the pond with a reflection of the trees. They are upside down. LOL.

My one grandson that lives right behind us in PA so far has acquired from me a Savage Model 11 in 7-08, a Remington 870 Super Magnum 12 ga, a Winchester lever action .22 LR, and a CVA Accura V2 muzzleloader! He's been eyeing up my M1 Garand and M1A. I told him he can have them when I'm gone as well as all the others.

My 10 year old grand daughter was asking if she could have some of my knives that I have collected so I said that she and her two brothers could have them when I get old . Her reply was you are old now I see her idea of old and mine are different

We have 3 healthy grandkids thank the Lord. Presently baby sitting our daughters 14 month old 4 days a week. The little guy’s batteries never run down!

Back