Great "Bottom Bouncer" Day!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
At PA Cabela's Store that it! :lol:

One of the few places around that carries such a great selection. I had a pretty good catch yesterday. :lol:

I have been to store about 7-8 time now & Yesterday was the VERY FIRST time I ventured out of the ML section. Man, I could spend a lifetime in there...plus lifetime savings! :lol:

Edit: Forgot to post great price! At the Store you can buyem loose instead of in assorted weight packs from catalog.

Prices are: 3/4 oz to 1 1/2 Oz $1.29 per 2, the 2 oz-4 oz run $.79 to $.84 each. They each come rigged with brass swivel. Very nice. :D

DSCF0172.jpg

Loggy
Now every time you go see your daughter at school you can give Cabela's the extra cash Penn State would have taken. :D 8) It doesn't get any better than that. :lol:
charlie

:D Amen charlie! Was over at the Kutztown German Festival yesterday and hit Cabelas on the way back. Less than 1/2 hr. from Kutztown. Looks like MANY visits to see Daughter at Kutztown U this Fall!!! She could of went to PSU main campus but liked KU better. I brought her up right. :D

Loggy, I have seen those setups or similar at Walmart and have wondered how they would hold up to a fish in the 35 to 50 range. Do you think that the wire pin runs on the bottom or the weight? When using them is the leading edges of the weight nicked or beat up any? We went out Friday night had two run with the baits but they dropped them and never came back. I did catch a 5# channel on cut bait I put out though.

Pete, I never saw these in Wal Marts around here. Some carry real small painted composite jobs but not the HD unpainted lead. Cabela's carries the Apex line out of Nebraska.

My guess the wire strength exceeds 100 Lbs. They seem very well made. The wire is actually what "bounces" on bottom.

Back