Greetings from Vermont

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMtnHunter

Reaction score
I have just joined the forum. Though I have experience and training in a variety of firearms, I am interested in looking at smaller caliber ML (32 or 36) in the traditional long gun, percussion.
Great to be here,
Rich

Welcome to the forum. Some excellent small caliber rifles can be obtained by owning a .50 caliber Thompson Center Hawkin rifle for instance, and then get a drop in barrel in .36 caliber though Green Mountain Barrel Company.

Traditions makes a .32 caliber Crockett rifle also another good choice. Or look at Cabela's and check their Blue Ridge (Pedersolli of Italy) rifles. I believe they also come in the small calibers..

Again, welcome to the forum.

Thank you all!
I will search topics as I am sure the 32 and 36 have been discussed elsewhere...I do like the looks of the Crockett and price, but the Cabela's looks like a deal, especially if it is in fact a D.P.! The catalog does not specifically say that for the Blue Ridge line which includes the smaller calibers....I visited TVM, Dixie and D.P., as well as the Log Cabin site....."overwhelmed" with sales info, for sure!
Rich

Latest posts

Back