Grrw Blue jacket Indian trade .54 cal rifle #6

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzlestuffer

Reaction score
Grrw Blue jacket Indian trade .54 cal rifle #6

Recent purchased a original grrw trade rifle made by blue jacket in 1974 <a href='/tags/6' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #6'>#6</a> That he built and factory engraved. Gun is in 95 percent condition a few dings here and there bore I super shiny with no pitting or rust. All parts on gun stamped with the <a href='/tags/6' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #6'>#6</a> including lock internals. This has been verified and all aspects are in the factory log book including engraving which I understand may be the only one engraved at the factory? You can see pics on modern muzzleloader as I can't upload pics here

Re: Grrw Blue jacket Indian trade .54 cal rifle #6

Very fine looking rifle.  Treasure it and it will be a loyal companion.

Hanshi said:
Very fine looking rifle.  Treasure it and it will be a loyal companion.
Yes thank you I will ! I was offered double what I paid for it and I said no thank you. Someday when I can't pull the hammer back anymore I'll sell all my rifles and guns but I hope it's not for a long while.

Looks like Muzzlestuffer is selling this fine rifle on gunbroker for those interested. I was looking for info on GRRW here and then saw same rifle listed for $2200 on gunbroker. I'm looking for a Leman or Hawken that has seen some use. And a lefty wouldn't hurt my feelings. So still looking.

Dang, that one must have just sold. Thanks for the link.

Buck it shows its been sold. Do you remember what the seller was asking or what it sold for?

Asking $1,200 don't know what he got?

Back