• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD H&R Handi rifle smokeless 45 cal barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick McChristy

Reaction score
I have a 24" stainless barrel that was a 45-70 ultra hunter i converted to Smokeless ML. Arrowhead bushing breach plug that takes large rifle primer modules. I have to get a count on how many modules i have but i believe 6-12 only had a couple where I thought they all were. I shot 195grain barnes in a HLBS and it would shoot 1" group at a 100 yards. I have some other projects I need to tend to and this will come as you see it with scope rail. $650 shipped. I have other handi rifle, muzzleloader, & shot gun barrels I will sell as well. Yes locally will be cheaper. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2263.jpg
    IMG_2263.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I believe the only 1 I have is a 357 - I need to keep that for my youngest daughter & future grand children. I do have a 243 super light I had been wanting to trade for a 7mm-08 but kinda gave up finding that.

Huntsman 50 cal ML barrel
410 26" barrel

I believe the only 1 I have is a 357 - I need to keep that for my youngest daughter & future grand children. I do have a 243 super light I had been wanting to trade for a 7mm-08 but kinda gave up finding that.

Huntsman 50 cal ML barrel
410 26" barrel
Ok thanks for the response

I have a 24" stainless barrel that was a 45-70 ultra hunter i converted to Smokeless ML. Arrowhead bushing breach plug that takes large rifle primer modules. I have to get a count on how many modules i have but i believe 6-12 only had a couple where I thought they all were. I shot 195grain barnes in a HLBS and it would shoot 1" group at a 100 yards. I have some other projects I need to tend to and this will come as you see it with scope rail. $650 shipped. I have other handi rifle, muzzleloader, & shot gun barrels I will sell as well. Yes locally will be cheaper. Thanks

Hey I would like to buy this. The website won't let me send you a PM, I assume because I don't have enough posts yet.

Latest posts

Back