HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERY ONE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

WE HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU GREAT GALS & GUYS ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL AND SAFE HOLIDAY ( REMEMBER FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIVES )

RON
ERIN
HUNTER
ANDREW
AMANDA
MORGAN

GOD BLESS

lungbuster and everyone else.. a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Be careful if you have to drive anywhere as this can be a dangerous weekend on the roads. Enjoy the company of family and loved ones and treasure the moments as these moments all pass too fast it seems.

Please keep in your thoughts and prayers the thousands of soldiers & their families. These soldiers are currently deployed around the world, many in harms way. These brave people are away from their homes and loved ones and their families do not have the pleasure of having them with them during this special time of the year. Keep them in your thoughts this holiday weekend and every day for that matter.

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the forum ...we had our thanksgiving on october the 8th [canada]

Happy BELATED Thanksgiving! Sorry I'm so late! :oops: I thought about this Wednesday ONCE then thought about it no more! That's what they call getting old I guess! :shock: Maybe I'll do better for Christmas!

Back