Headed to Texas...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Well I leave out tomorrow headed to Texas whitetail hunting. I'll pick Doohan and Grouse up at the Memphis airport around 1PM. Then we head toward Breckenridge, TX for hopefully some great deer hunting. Nugbuk and VENISONEATR will be flying to Abilene and will be picked up by the outfitter. Grouse and I are the only ones that have hunted whitetail in Texas as far as I know. BOY..is everyone in for a TREAT!

I know Grouse and I are using muzzleloaders and I'm pretty sure Doohan is. I'm taking three different ones! :D I'm taking the ULA .50, a 10ML-II laminate, and the Knight LRH. Grouse and Doohan are both taking their ULA.50s.

We are really looking foward to this trip. I have no idea if Doohan will have Blackberry service but if he does he'll keep you posted.

Patrick will be filling in for us on the board and of course he'll do a great job!

Take care until we return!

Good bunch of guys to be with. Have a great hunt. I was stationed in Texas for 18 months, nice people there.

Good luck! If Breckenridge was a lil closer I would stop by to meet everyone

Chuck, just had a chance to read this Thread.

Always wanted to hunt Texas!

How was the Texas Hunt assumin you guys are back?

Latest posts

Back