Hello All From Ontario!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C Broad Arrow

Reaction score
Hi there!
I hail from Ontario Canada, where we are currently in the grips of another winter storm. I got into muzzleloading a couple of years ago due to the perfect storm of having a place to hunt and an extended deer season which allowed shotguns and muzzleloaders. Thanks to this change of fortune I have become hooked on hunting whitetails with a muzzleloader. To say it has become an obsession would be an understatement.

Recently I have spent many hours at the range looking for the ultimate load for my T/C Omega. Any recommendations are welcome!

I am so glad that I have found this forum. While there are several forums dedicated to traditional muzzleloading, I was looking for one with information on inlines and specifically inlines and deer hunting.

Many thanks for building such a great place for interaction and discussion!

C Broad Arrow said:
Hi there!
I hail from Ontario Canada, where we are currently in the grips of another winter storm. I got into muzzleloading a couple of years ago due to the perfect storm of having a place to hunt and an extended deer season which allowed shotguns and muzzleloaders. Thanks to this change of fortune I have become hooked on hunting whitetails with a muzzleloader. To say it has become an obsession would be an understatement.

Recently I have spent many hours at the range looking for the ultimate load for my T/C Omega. Any recommendations are welcome!

I am so glad that I have found this forum. While there are several forums dedicated to traditional muzzleloading, I was looking for one with information on inlines and specifically inlines and deer hunting.

Many thanks for building such a great place for interaction and discussion!

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you found us and I also believe to have found the best site on the web for "All Types" of front stuffers. We like them all here! :D

From the above statement It sure sounds like you will fit right in here! :yeah:

Welcome! You will find tons of very useful information on this forum. The people here are very knowledgeable and passionate about muzzleloading. Good luck!

Welcome. No shortage of muzzleloader obsessed whitetail hunters here, you'll fit right in.

My go to load in my Omega is 110 grains 777 ffg pushing a Barnes .290 TMZ. My Omega loves it and whitetails hate it.

03mossy said:
Welcome. No shortage of muzzleloader obsessed whitetail hunters here, you'll fit right in.

My go to load in my Omega is 110 grains 777 ffg pushing a Barnes .290 TMZ. My Omega loves it and whitetails hate it.

Many thanks for the welcome and the load data. I found a pound of 777 powder at my local BP and will give it a try as soon as the weather improves.

Latest posts

Back