Hello all!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerock

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new to the forum here and have just bought a new T/C Omega 50 cal. in SS-Black Synth. I wanted to get more time in to hunt deer and the ML season will extend my time afield by two weeks here in Kansas. In addition to hunting I enjoy Clay target shotgunning and fishing. (both fly and conventional)

Tom,
You have a board name and avatar that is near and dear to my heart. :) Here's to ya!

As to the gun, I have taken it out to the range and ran half a dozen loads through it. The winds here in Ks. were around 35mph and very gusty so it was hard to get steady even with a good solid bench. I shot at the 25 yard range and my 6 shot group was around 3" with open sights. :oops: The pattern was right around the center of the target so I know it will be on the paper the next time I get out and get to the 100 yard range. I will have a lot of time to practice before ML season here in Ks. that starts in Sept. My main effort was to get familiar with the firearm and get comfortable with the reloading procedure.

I was also out there to spend some time patterning three different turkey chokes to find out which one was best. Tough choice that one!

:) Welcome Bluerock!

You will find a great group here willing to freely share ML etc. information plus also appreciative in receiving information from its Member Base. Doesnt get any better than this in the Muzzleloader Speciality Board Arena!

Back