Hello, and thanks!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo99

Reaction score
I just want to introduce myself a little. I've been browsing the site for a little while and using a lot of your guys' advice and really appreciate it. So I thought I would say hello and thank you for all of your help that you unknowingly gave me. I'm from central Iowa and am currently enrolled at Iowa State University. I just recently, as in the last couple of months, got into muzzleloading and I can tell you that I have become addicted to it so fast that it's almost terrifying :D . As a college student it's really hitting my already excessively thin wallet a little hard but I'm pretty sure I can't stop now. I hope to learn more from all of you and your experiences in the future and maybe contribute a little myself at some point in time. Thank you so much again everybody!

Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you and hope you enjoy your time here! 8)

Welcome. This is a great site. You can learn a lot from the guys here. They really know what they're talking about. Totally understand the college thing. I'm finally going to be leaving cyclone country this May. A few years shy of a decade at that!

hobo99

Welcome aboard - this is a great place and most everyone here has the same ML disease you have - Oh! and there is no known cure - you just get pulled in further and further - One will never be enough...

Latest posts

Back