Hello

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meatgetter

Reaction score
Hello, new member here. My names Blake and I’m new to this whole “front loading” gun thing. I’m from Texas and Been hunting and shooting all my life but just got my first muzzleloader this year. I hunt in a couple of the counties of Texas where they don’t allow taking Does after thanksgiving but do in the late muzzleloader season first two weeks of January. So here I am, bought a CVA Wolf V2 scope package and going to give this a try. Will be posting some questions in the forums for a little information. Thanks in advance. Nothing special but here’s the new addition to the pew-pew family.

Attachments

• 693B9ADB-A41C-491B-821E-027E3B5DB720.jpeg
    693B9ADB-A41C-491B-821E-027E3B5DB720.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello, new member here. My names Blake and I’m new to this whole “front loading” gun thing. I’m from Texas and Been hunting and shooting all my life but just got my first muzzleloader this year. I hunt in a couple of the counties of Texas where they don’t allow taking Does after thanksgiving but do in the late muzzleloader season first two weeks of January. So here I am, bought a CVA Wolf V2 scope package and going to give this a try. Will be posting some questions in the forums for a little information. Thanks in advance. Nothing special but here’s the new addition to the pew-pew family.
Welcome from NW Missouri. I too am new to the forum, but not to "front loaders" and BP firearms. I bought my son a CVA Wolf--great gun!

Back